PrintRush lets your CRM system do the driving, so your users can get more done.
PrintRush creates a centralized document library so everyone has access to the most current information. And PrintRush automates merge printing—even to multiple printers in multiple locations!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Your team can use a central document library so everyone has access
to current documentation.
- Include any data in the database in documents of any complexity.
- Automatically trigger print merge, even in high volume.
- Centrally dispatch printing to multiple printers—even at different locations.
- Print merge.
- Super advanced, SQL driven print merge.
- Custom SQL merge codes.
- Can print to multiple printers across the LAN or WAN.
- Mailing labels (laser and impact).
- Support for thermal label printers (such as the Dymo).
- Jobs can be triggered as individual files or packages of files can be submitted
as a single job.
- Print failures are logged back to the database.
- Utilize advanced printer features such as: paper tray selection, stapling, and duplexing.
PrintRush integrates out of the box to these CRM systems:
GoldMine, including Automated Processes and iGoldMine
SalesLogix, including the SalesLogix Web Client and SalesLogix Processes
Database Systems: Developers can integrate PrintRush to nearly any system running on Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Pervasive, MySQL, and other ADO accessible databases.
Watch how PrintRush works with your CRM software.